E.V. is (sort of) retired, and was an administrative assistant and receptionist. She worked for a non-profit organization with a medical clinic. Their goal was to move elderly, homeless, mentally ill off of the streets into care and housing.
E.V. enjoyed being a team member on short-term mission trips, a vocalist with a worship team, and participating in intercessory prayer ministry for her church—which included other forms of prayer. She volunteered with Global Media Outreach online, served at Serna Village , and led small groups in Single’s, Women’s, and Divorce Care ministries.
Sparrow owned her own business where she designed and painted wall murals for several years. You can view a portion of her art portfolio on the Illustrations Page. She discovered that illustrating and writing stories is another way to create artwork.
E.V. is thankful for these groups and badges—
- westcoastchristianwriters.com/ for their terrific conferences and support.
- Inspire Christian Writers group for years of experience and all of the opportunities they gave me that made me a published writer.
- For Inspire’s acceptance of two of my articles on their top 5 International Christian Writer’s Resource on encouraging writers to be unafraid of using WordPress, and one about my writing journey.
- 2015-2019 Inspire Press published four of my short stories.
- ACFW, American Christian Fiction Writers, and resources they provide, including excellent critique.
E.V. recommends Inspire Writers for their support and help with improving writer’s skills and connections with other writers and illustrators.